Friends of the West Branch Public Library
Friends of the West Branch Public Library is a nonprofit advocacy organization which supports the Library. Our volunteer members advocate, educate, and raise funds on behalf of the Library, its patrons, and the community.
The Friends have helped in many ways to improve and promote the library.
- Sponsoring Books for Babies
- Supporting Summer Reading programs and activities
- Supporting ongoing library programs with books, materials, and equipment
- Planning events including book sales, garden walks, and Christmas Past events.
- Join the Friends
- How to join the Friends of the West Branch Public Library.
- Membership Form
- Friends membership form.
- Books For Babies
- Information on the Books for Babies program
- Notification Form
- Form to notify the Friends of a newborn in the area
- Agenda 4-5-12.pdf
- Minutes 3-1-12.pdf
- Agenda 3-1-12.pdf
- Minutes 2-2-12.pdf
- Agenda 2-2-12.pdf
- Minutes 1-5-12 REVISED.pdf
- Agenda 1-5-12.pdf
- September 21st 2010
- Agenda for the September 21, 2010 Friends of the West Branch Public Library meeting. This is the annual meeting.
- October 12th, 2009